Tough Pig Incredible Journey

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

POOP chat: May 30, 2007

"YOU'RE sexual, like Karen Prell."
Shawn, cat, May 30, 2007

"Beth is heartless."
Ryan R

"I hope to read some academic give a blissful analysis of class hatred among the Frackles."
Andrew Leal

"One night only: Jog IS Emma in 'The Emma Story!"
Ryan R

"Here, quote this: BOOGERS"
Shawn

" I am also naked under Beth and Jackie's clothes."
Ryan R

And the big topic of the night is: POOP

"Does the the elephant and poop statue still exist in Central Park?"
Jogchem

"This thing went down the toilet in a hurry, like POOP"
Shawn

"All these beans are giving me gas and POOP"
Carolyn

"I'd like a neopolitan hose"
Ryan R

"Was I funny?"
Shawn
....
"POOP"
Carolyn
....
"I was funny once."
Ryan R

"I ought to go home. Beth will be the only girl. Besides Shawn."
Carolyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home