Tough Pig Incredible Journey

Monday, September 18, 2006

Nov 24, 2003

"Hi,
I was wondering why you keep booting me from chat." djharley 3823.1
"You didn't have your orange jacket on. We thought you were a deer." Danny 3823.3

"Have we really come to a world where companies can say "Pay or else we'll make it impossible for you to meet your friends for free"?"
Jog 3827.10
...
"Well... yeah. What made you think that we weren't already there?"
Danny 3827.11
...
"What's next? Having to pay for reading someone's Blog? Or Ebay? Or your own emails? Or to get out of your house? "
Jog 3827.12

"And yeah, we might as well get started on the Real Names Club badgering. Follow the instructions on the Start page of the forum, and nobody gets hurt. It's your orange jacket, use it wisely."
Danny 3831.7

On Playing With Dolls:
"Well, I hope I'm not spoiling the joke by saying this, but yeah.
Half the joke is that they're like Ernie and Bert, where you can't tell if they're supposed to be roommates or boyfriends.
And then the other half of the joke is that duh, of course they're boyfriends."
Danny 3031.20
...
"The thought never even crossed my mind until you (or someone else) said it on the board. Of course, this is Tough Pigs, so it probably should have. But it didn't."
Anthony 3031.21
...
"Well, that's the third half of the joke."
Danny 3031.22

"you can always flirt with the freaky guys like me and Scott...it won't get you anywhere, but we always appreciate the attention."
Quinn 3031.63

"Ladies and gentlemen...is this not why we all love Scott?"
Tom 3036.24
"Well, that and the Kermit boxers :D"
Cathy 3035.25

"Eric is so good at Piggy that I find myself hating her for all the same reasons that I did when I was a kid. And that is a wonderful thing."
Scott 3035.27

"Why won't they give me a sitcom? "
Quinn 3043.9
...
"I don't think you can get a sitcom until Miles is old enough to sass back to you."
Emmy 3043.10
...
"Picture it: exterior of a suburban two story home, Anywhere, Utah. Hip-hop theme song kicks in, followed by graphic text: ALL QUINN THE FAMILY. Starring Quinn (scene of Quinn gesturing fatherly with a turkey baster in one hand), Milissa (hands on hips, shaking head disapprovingly yet smiling), and Miles (clutching teddy bear, arching eyebrow smartly). With special guest star Jan Hooks as "Franny" (bursting through kitchen door, wacky-neighbor-like.)"
John 3043.12

"But anyway yeah. Mormons have sex. I was a virgin until I got married. Now I don't think I am anymore."
Quinn 3043.18
...
"I'd hope so. Otherwise, I'd say Melissa'd have some splainin' to do."
Daniel 3043.19
...
"Yeah...usually I do the 'splainin to her. Sometimes with diagrams.
And puppets."
Quinn 3043.20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home