Tough Pig Incredible Journey

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

November 13, 2003

"Danny, for fun I decided to look for my name on google, and found this site that credits both you and I on Muppet Projects: Muppet Christmas Carol, and The Muppets Meet Julie Herschbaum (what the heck is this?)...check it out." Artie 2930.1

"It also says that Phil Chapman is Kermit the Frog.
And Cindy is Miss Porker.
Here's Danny's bio. Says he worked on the Christmas Carol too." Nate 2930.3

"Wow.
WOW.
That is a fucking window into madness.
TP members with good memories will remember that imaginary show as being the peculiar fantasy of none other than Orange Oscar, aka Dean Onessimo. Apparently, now that he can't play Muppet Survivor with us, his new hobby is to submit names to this Voice Chasers site.
Hey Jes, you remember how I said this guy was a scary psycho, and you said, no, he's just a foreign kid? Well, guess what? I win.
So there's two things I want to know at this point:
#1. Why is the person who runs this Voice Chasers site so gullible?
#2. Who the hell is Julie Herschbaum?" Danny 2930.7

"Happy Birthday Cathy--may it be filled with Muppets and aging and high quality hair care." Quinn 2931.8

"At last my life is complete. I can now utter lollipop on TP." Nate 2931.24

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home