Tough Pig Incredible Journey

Monday, May 01, 2006

October 2003 Continued

"La-la-la-la! La-la-la-la! Sco-ott's World!
La-la-la-la! La-la-la-la! Sco-ott's World!
Scott loves his lame puns His images too
*Giggles maniacally* Thaaaat's Sco-ott's world!" Michal 2602.6

"This thread doesn't hold the appeal it once did, now that we KNOW it's about missing nipples." Cathy 2613.34

"If I had been a girl, I would have been named Margaret. Margaret Beukema. What a world.
No word yet on what I would have been named if I was a boy." David 2621.32

">>Munsch's most favorite work is "I'll Love You Forever" Which featured the two year old covered in toilet paper on the cover.<<
Isn't that the book about the weird mother who stalks her son throughout his life?" Cathy 2625.21
"I just pulled this off his website:
"I made that up after my wife and I had two babies born dead. The song was my song to my dead babies. For a long time I had it in my head and I couldn't even sing it because every time I tried to sing it I cried. It was very strange having a song in my head that I couldn't sing."
That's terrible. I had no idea that was the backstory on this book. I'm going to hell now because I made fun of it, aren't I?" Cathy 2625.36

"Of course you're not crazy for saying you know me, because you do, in the sense of never having actually met me. " Ryan R 2627.14

"Before I saw the Muppet Hugging photos, I pictured myself as ruggedly good-looking.
Now I know better." Kynan 2631.33

"My best carded/proofing story is when the "In The Kitchen with Miss Piggy" celebrity cookbook came out and I wanted to make Kermit the Frog's Favorite Grasshopper Pie. The frog's recipe calls for two alcoholic beverages as ingredients. Who knew?
So, I got off work at 7AM and went directly to the liquor store on my way home. The lady at the register carded me alright, but she kept turning my ID upside down. As I was trying to explain to her that she needed to turn it around for it to match, she quizzed me as to what someone so young wanted with liquor that early in the morning for anyway. That's when I told her it was for a recipe by Kermit the Frog.
Somehow that was good enough for her." Travis 2631.81

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home