Tough Pig Incredible Journey

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

November 1-3, 2003

" 'How did Jackie get to be the sweetest person alive?'
She must have clubbed Isha and Michal to death with a broom handle." Kynan 2797.24
"Daniel means "judge," and anybody who knows me will see how appropriate that is for me." Danny 2798.1

"*Jazz hands of finally getting a gay man to woo me, after too many futile attempts.*
I HAVE TRIUMPHED!"
Michal 2798.72
"Here, for your entertainment and edification, are the forum stats for October. Strangely enough, Arnold Schwarzenegger did not place." Danny 2802.1
"If I ever procreate with someone good looking, I'd be birthing gods." Scott 2804.23
"Gillian calls people Crazy Harry all the time.
"Here's your juice sweetie" "Thanks Crazy Harry."" Scott 2806.3
"Also, I don't think I've ever seen a dog chase a cat in my life." Danny 2809.4
My dog Pepper used to chase the neighbor's cat Smokey, until they got bored, then Smokey would chase Pepper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home