Tough Pig Incredible Journey

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Day Two Continued (January 2002)

Some of the additions disappeared from the last entry, so I starting a new one for the posts I still remember. Grrr. I never had this problem with blogger.com before. Or maybe it is Danny's secret revenge on me for posting so many of his quotes.

I like the discussion "Most Boring Movie Love Song" in 189.1. In my opinion, most of the love songs in Muppet movies are boring and slow the movie down, even if they are good songs. I don't see why Brian Henson considers a love song to be essential to every Muppet movie (although I don't remember one in MFS or KSY). This might be an interesting discussion to repeat, since there are lots of diffferent people around now.

There were multiple adorable threads in which Scott discussed Gillian as a fourteen-month-old.

"Gosh, I'm like the Sims sex advice columnist. " 217.54

"It taught me a lot, mostly about not trusting folksingers with a key to the liquor cabinet." 221.8

1 Comments:

  • Is that "Most Boring Movie LOVE Song"? Just checking.

    I love, love, love that you're doing this.

    By Blogger Martha, at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home