Tough Pig Incredible Journey

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Day Twelve- Happy Easter! (May 2003)

"Indeed, I say we form a temple to the goodness of Alaina. " Scott 1744.45

First Joe post (I think): 1753.1

"Yeah, pity me. I'm scared of polls, and I'm constantly being attacked by giant kangaroos." Kynan 1755.40

"But at least you are getting attacked by something somewhat amusing. I get attacked by cardinals, dogwood trees and uhmmm....Shirley MacLaine" Alaina 1755.41

first book club: 1761.1

"Are there cookie gardeners somewhere?
If so, I think I just found my new profession." Tom 1761.19

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Of course, Emerson was talking about the Muppet Babies vs The Muppet Movie, but I think it's relevant to this discussion too. " Danny 1761.37

"I buy the magazine with me on the cover every time I go shopping. " Ryan R. 1772.4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home